Wednesday, February 04, 2009

tidbits

The fountain at the Center is working again! When we got here almost a month ago they had torn out the old one to install a new one. Over the past month they have been working on it and when I got back to the center today the water was running! I’m so excited! The fountain was one of the things I was most excited about. I will definitely be studying by it and listening to the peaceful music of water falling.

Bishop H. David Burton is coming to the Center on Saturday for a fireside! This is so cool! Yeah, I know all of you in Provo are thinking ‘we have general authorities come for devotionals and firesides all the time.’ The difference is that there are 30,000 students at BYU and there are 78 students at the Jerusalem Center. I’m sure I will get to talk to him and shake his hand. I can’t wait to tell you all about it!

And yes, Egypt stuff is coming. I’m working on it but there is just sooo much to write about.

No comments: