I fixed the comments problem so now EVERYONE should be able to comment on my posts. No more excuses! If you are reading my blog then it is only fair to let me know what you think. :)
my name is spelled wrong next to my blog link on your page. just thought you should know. :D anyways, i'm glad you are loving gelato. its my fav. we would get it atleast twice a day in italy. and i'm not even kidding.
Thanks for all the effort you put into blogging, Lisa! This is Stef's mom, btw and I loved your poem. We ALL benefit from being able to jump around and read different accounts of the various trips and activities even though we sometimes don't comment. (I would comment on everything, only I'm not allowed to!) Gelato is the best dessert on earth in my book too, even better than chocolate eclairs and angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream! :)
what a wonderful opportunity to be able to learn the customs and attitudes of those in the middle east, a place which always seems to be in turmoil-politically and physically. (Your armed guard says it all!) And what a contrast to the spiritual experiences you must be having as you visit areas you've been reading about in the scriptures all of your life! I finally got on your blog and I love hearing about your adventures. I especially enjoyed your poem, mostly because you were compelled to write it as you listened to the rain...cherish these moments! And thanks for sharing them with us! love, Sister Christensen (to make sure you know who I am!)
I am the luckiest girl because I got the bestest boy! Some of my dreams are to have a family, to speak Spanish fluently, to have my own library, to travel the world and to see it from someone else's eyes. I can't wait to see how our story will unfold as we live happily ever after every day!
This is kind of like my journal so I tend to ramble a lot. Since it is my blog I'm not going to change that so simply skimming the longer posts is highly recommended.
4 comments:
my name is spelled wrong next to my blog link on your page. just thought you should know. :D anyways, i'm glad you are loving gelato. its my fav. we would get it atleast twice a day in italy. and i'm not even kidding.
Thanks for all the effort you put into blogging, Lisa! This is Stef's mom, btw and I loved your poem. We ALL benefit from being able to jump around and read different accounts of the various trips and activities even though we sometimes don't comment. (I would comment on everything, only I'm not allowed to!) Gelato is the best dessert on earth in my book too, even better than chocolate eclairs and angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream! :)
Why do I always do that Tash? Sorry!
Thanks for commenting Julie! Your daughter is the best!
what a wonderful opportunity to be able to learn the customs and attitudes of those in the middle east, a place which always seems to be in turmoil-politically and physically. (Your armed guard says it all!) And what a contrast to the spiritual experiences you must be having as you visit areas you've been reading about in the scriptures all of your life! I finally got on your blog and I love hearing about your adventures. I especially enjoyed your poem, mostly because you were compelled to write it as you listened to the rain...cherish these moments! And thanks for sharing them with us! love, Sister Christensen (to make sure you know who I am!)
Post a Comment