8 years ago
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
OCD!
I have a serious problem. I am copying all of my assignments for my classes into my planner and it is giving me a headache and putting me in a bad mood. The problem is not the serious amount of work that I'm going to be doing this semester; the problem is that I am super stressed about copying everything on to the right day and making sure everything is organized. I am on the verge of going out to buy a new planner because it seems like I have messed this one up beyond repair even though there are only a few little mistakes that could probably be fixed with whiteout. I know I usually have a flair for the dramatic but this is completely serious. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha i'm the same way! if i cant stand how a page looks with lines crossing out words, i have to white it out... even though i'm the only one who looks in my planner.
Oh Lisa! We know how you feel. Tragedies in our lives only make us stronger. Que Dios te bendiga.
Post a Comment