8 years ago
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
let the countdown begin!!!
GUESS WHAT?!? I will be back in Phoenix in approximately 66 hours! And that probably means that I will be back in the United States in about 60 hours but with all of the travel time/time differences/the fact that it is almost 2 in the morning here and I haven't slept for more than 4 hours per night for about a week (I haven't even taken any naps!!!) means that there is a 59% chance that those numbers are way off. I told my dad earlier today that I would see him in 28 hours and then I realized that was way off and then I ammended it to 52 but that still seemed wrong so I tried calculating again and came up with the current estimation. Anyway...who cares what the exact count is?!? All I care about is that I only have 2 days left in the Holy Land (sad!) but that I will be back in my beloved United States in just a few days!!! YAY!!! And when I get back I will have some time to type up all of my adventures and add pictures and post them all to my blog! Yay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how bout a better count down... less than 6 days til i turn 16 and can driveee! :)
Let's see, you'll probably be home in 34 minutes 24 seconds-- no 20 seconds-- wait, 16 seconds-- and counting!
Post a Comment